- Witness and learn about the complicated and expensive technology required to keep the animals alive and happy in their exhibits.
- Learn about the Aquarium’s biological filtration system that keeps everything clean.
- See the exhibits from an Aquarist’s point of view!
- Learn about how ocean water gets to the Portland Aquarium and what gets done to the water once it’s here.
- Enjoy a Q&A session with one of our knowledgeable aquarists.
Smart phones only have one use on this tour – video and camera so your friends will believe your story! More Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 503-303-4721.
Cost is $9.95 per person, or $7.95 for season pass holders.
No reservations are required for this activity.
Add-on experiences available:
Close Octopus Encounter: $29.95 per person for non members, $19.95 for members. This unique experience is available once a day at 5:00pm.